For Two or More Batteries
- Red polycarbonate polymer body
- Black polymer actuator key
- Nickel plated terminals
- For two or more batteries
- Unique oval shape mounts in a round hole
- Removable actuator key
Perko battery selector switches allow the addition of an extra battery for accessories. They provide the flexibility of selection between batteries or combined operation of both batteries in parallel for starting or charging. They can also serve as an emergency main disconnect switch in the event of an electrical problem. All models are make before break design and are ignition protected.
Four switch positions: Both "Off", Both "On", Battery 1 "On"/Battery 2 "Off", Battery 1 "Off"/Battery 2 "On"
Two mounting options
Panel mount with backing plate - Face plate flush mounts on surface.
Bulkhead mount with mounting legs - Allows for direct cable access.
Two Mounting Options
- The first mounting option is a panel mount with a backing plate. The backing plate mounts flush on the surface. A installation hole size of 3" is required for this option.
- The second mounting option is a bulkhead mount with mounting legs. This option creates a space that allows for direct cable access. No mounting hole is required for this option.
|Description||Dealer Pkg 5 Pcs. 1 Pc. per Pkg.||OEM Bulk Pkg. 25 Pcs.|
|Switch with Mounting Rings & Legs||8521DP||---------|
|Switch Only with Ring||---------||8521R|
|Switch Only with Legs||---------||8521L|