- Cast Bronze
- Available in 1/2", 3/4", 1", or 1-1/4" Pipe Size
- Reliable PERKO "Made in USA" Quality
- Uses Standard PERKO Strainer Replacement Parts (Baskets, Gaskets, Cylinders, Nuts and Tie Rods)
- Handles indicates Flow Direction
- Top Casting Removes Easily for Basket Cleaning
- Reversible Bulkhead Mounting Option
- Smooth Acting, Low Torque Ball Valve
- Can Act as an Emergency Bilge Pump
- Internal Cam Seals Fresh Water Intake During Normal (Through Strainer) Operation
PERKO Flushing Strainer are designed for easy installation and cleaning.
Features include mounting lugs cast into both sides to assure universal mounting, four outside tie rods and a 316 stainless steel strainer basket to minimize electrolysis.
The diameter of the screen hole is .079 inches providing 47% open area, among the highest in the industry for cylindrical strainer baskets. Hinged lugs for the cast bronze cover permit easy removal and cleaning of the strainer basket.
A drain plug in the bottom casting is provided for easily removing sediment and draining for winterizing.
Fresh water flushes your inboard or generator simply and easily.
- No technical information is available at this time
- See ordering information below
Pkg. - 1 Pc.
|Open Area |
|Spare Gasket Kit* |
Dealer Pkg. - 5 Kts.
1 Kit per Bag
|1/2||5-3/4||4-1/2||0593004PLB||3-1/2 x 4||1-13/16 x 4-3/8||30:1||5.9||0493DP599R|
|3/4||8-3/8||4-1/2||0593005PLB||3-1/2 x 6||1-13/16 x 6-1/4||25:1||6.2||0493DP599R|
|1||9-1/2||5-1/2||0593006PLB||4-1/2 x 5-1/2||2-5/8 x 5-7/8||20:1||9.1||0493DP799R|
|1-1/4||10||5-1/2||0593007PLB||4-1/2 x 6||2-5/8 x 6-1/4||13:1||9.1||0493DP799R|