- Machined or Cast Aluminum
- White Polymer Valve
- Available with 0°, 45° or 90° hose barb connection
- ICVs are used to help prevent wellback (the reverse flow of fuel out the fill after refueling is completed) & spitback. These normally closed valves are opened by the presence of fuel running down the fill pipe during refueling.
- All Perko inlet check valves are designed to handle incoming fuel flows in excess of 18 gallons per minute.
- Inlet check valves can be tank mounted or inserted into the fill pipe.
|OEM Bulk Pkg. 10 Pcs.||Length Inches||Width Inches||Projection Inches||Angle/Port||Shipping Weight Lbs.|
Do you still have a question about the Figure No. 0584T NPTF Threaded Inlet Check Valve that wasn't answered on this page? Contact us! View Contact Information