- Machined Aluminum
- Blue Polymer Valve
- Standard ullage depths range from 3/8" to 1-1/2"
- FLVs are used to establish ullage (airspace) in the tank and help prevent overfilling.
- Perko's FLVs connect to 5/8" hose. They are designed to vent to vented fuel fills and not directly to canisters.
- Mounting options for tank mounted FLVs include flanged (for plastic tanks), threaded or welded (for metal tanks) and swivel (for both plastic and metal tanks).
- Flanged valves match the SAE 5-bolt level sender flange. Gasket is not included.
- Threaded valves mount with a 1" NPTF thread.
- Swivel valves include valves, valve housing, o-ring, snap ring and tank insert.
- Distant sensing (DFLV) versions are available for both plastic and metal tanks on a custom basis.
- Custom ullage set points are available. Contact the factory for details.
|Catalog No.||Ullage Depth
Do you still have a question about the Figure No. 0586T NPTF, Threaded Fill Limit Valves that wasn't answered on this page? Contact us! View Contact Information