- Air Fuel (A/F) separators are designed to protect canisters from liquid fuel. Vapors pass through the device to the canister while liquids are returned to the fuel tank.
- Perko A/F separators mount using the same "floating bracket" system used on the Perko-Delphi carbon canisters.
- A 0588 series TVV is mounted inside each Perko A/F separator giving it rollover protection, over-pressure relief and the restriction needed to aid in automatic pump shutoff.
- Heat shields are available for use in engine compartment installations.
- Properly installed, A/F separators can replace tank vent valves eliminating the need to provide access to distant parts of the fuel tank.