Fuel Demand Valve - Complete Assembly[Fig. No. 0463]
- The Perko Fuel Demand Valve is a diaphragm operated valve opening at low vacuum regardless of tank pressure. The valve is available in both flanged and threaded versions.
- Complete assembly only.
- Body and hose barb assembly only or pick-up adapter only configurations are available.
- Aluminum Housing and Barbs
- Viton Seals and Santoprene Cover
- Meets A.B.Y.C. H-24 Fire Test
- Pressure release button - No tools needed to pressurize engine feed line during pressure test. Easy button removal to provide visual indication of test completion.
- Anti-siphon Protection - For line drops of 12" maximum. Custom drop distances available.
- Handles high tank pressure - Seals to pressures in excess of 5psi.
- Opens at low vacuum - Valve opens at minus 3/4 psi (approx.) regardless of internal tank pressure.
- Max Flow Rate - Up to 88 gal/hr.