Certified For Use on Power Driven Vessels Under 20 Meters (65.6 ft.) in Length
- Black Polymer Top with Clear Fluted Lens
- 2-Mile (USCG 2nm) Certified
- 3/4 Inch Diameter Anodized Aluminum Tube
- 2 Collars - Threaded and Locking
- 2 Screw Positions
- Wide 40° Adjustable Head
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Long Life
- Vibration Resistance
- Low Power Drain
- Improved Corrosion Resistance
- Low Operating Temperature
- The "Reduced Glare" design helps preserve night vision by reducing the amount of light wasted outside of the visibility zone and not attracting as many bugs. Adjustability of the globe allows for proper horizontal alignment regardless of base configuration.
Stealth series universal replacement lights are designed to fit most other manufacturers' bases. The feature two collars (one threaded and one locking), two screw positions, and an adjustable head (wide 40°). Adjustability of the globe allows for proper horizontal alignment regardless of base configuration.