Solar Ray® Searchlight - 1900 Series
- The 1900 Series - Solar-Ray® Searchlights are designed and built with the commercial user in mind where maximum size and brilliance count. These units are constructed of marine aluminum with heavy duty castings and heavy gauge reinforced bodies for extra durability. They are finished in our white PERKO•KOTE finish, an advanced process that eliminates the need for painting while providing a scratch resistant and chip-proof surface for painting when necessary to match the color of the vessel.
- White PERKO●KOTE Finish
- Halo Deflector
- Heavy Gauge Reinforced Aluminum Body
- 19” Parabolic Glass Reflector with Shock Resistant Mounting
- Weatherproof Construction
- Flat Black Interior Finish
- Stainless Steel Latches
- Lower Vent Cover
- Slide-Lock Focusing Device Behind Lower Vent
- Positive Non-Leaking Seals
- Heavy Duty Cast Rack and Pinion Assembly
- Extra Heavy Duty Yoke Mounting Ribbed for Extra Strength
- Floating Stops in Base to Allow 400 Degree Rotation
- Bushing & Rubber Gasket for Isolated Mounting
- Extra Large Cast Aluminum Base Drilled for Four 1/2” Fasteners
The 1900 Series is available with Deck,Wheel, Lever/Gear or Distant Electric Remote Controls. All models feature halo deflectors, parabolic glass mirror reflectors for maximum light output and ventilation covers for quick dissipation of heat to help prolong bulb life. Hinged front doors have quick release stainless steel latches to provide easy access for bulb replacement.
Bulbs are not included and must be ordered separately. PERKO offers a choice of the traditional incandescent or the brighter, more piercing quartz-halogen bulbs in a variety of voltages and wattages.